Tuesday, August 4, 2009

How to get started with this networking stuff

I was chatting with someone last week who had just started her own leadership development consultancy. She had recently left corporate life and invested in a franchise business. We spoke about the importance of networking and how to get started. She explained that she had begun by contacting all of the people she already knew.

I congratulated her on doing this because many people that I meet forget about the people they already know and concentrate all their efforts on meeting new ones. In this podcast, 'How to start building your network', I talk about how to identify the people already in your network. Listen here:

I don't suppose there are people who know, like and trust you that you haven't been in contact with for some time!

Good Networking!
Dave Clarke
Get 7 networking secrets for business success

business networking | business networking events | business networking podcast
Share/Save/Bookmark